• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Flannery Scroggins (safetypinup) <scrogggins@yahoo.com>

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
safetypinup scrogggins@yahoo.com

Flannery is way cool, got a P. striata, and 3 P. regalis from her in a trade, she kept in constant contact by phone and e-mail, all arived in great shape, she was very helpful on the phone and fun to talk to, definetly a professional and knowledgalbe of her t's, i've begun to think the p. striata is a female!! if i had the chance i would recomend anyone to do buisness with her overall a very rewarding experience! thanks Flan--Jeff=D =D =D

safetypinup

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks Jeff!
I appreciate the compliment, and am glad you're satisfied.

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

well, just bought and received 4 chilobrachys fimbriatus from flan, great profesional buisness as usual, she kept in constant contact , the slings are awesome very healthy, heh they already are eating a mealworm each and building webs (just got them an hour ago!), i still stand by and say i'd recomend flan to everyone out there, i'm pretty happy:)--Jeff

68v

Arachnopeon
Very happy with the T's I got from Flannery. Great packing, fast safe shipping. Even though they had tornados out her way!! Has to be one of the best if not the best to deal with for T's!!!! Top quality T's and quick emails. Thanks very much!!

=D =D =D =D =D =D

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I bought a 3"+ Heteroscodra maculata from Flannery and everything was great. The Heteroscodra maculata looks beautiful and healthy. Thanks Flannery for a great transaction.:p

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
sent money and nothing

Hi! This is the only place I think I might be able to post this to get a response, as this seller will not answer any of my emails to any of her email addresses. A lady by the name of Flannery Scroggins (known as safetypinup on T forums) sold me a female B.smithi back in May, sent her a USPS MO on 5-12-2003, she cashed it 5-16-2003 and so far she came up with at least 2 excuses for not sending this spider to me. The last time she was going to send her was the Monday after the ATS Conference... Well, that Tuesday she never came by Airborne or any other carrier and she stopped answering any of my email. I just wanted to warn everyone of this person and to be very aware that she steals money

:mad: BUYER BEWARE :mad:

I have been taken by her and have a criminal case pending.

Update
Through the help of Michael Fouskaris of PetBugs she did contact him, and then with him in the message Cc: field I made contact with her, and told her I wanted a refund, preferrably using PayPal. There was no replay, so the next day I wrote her back, with Michael in the Cc: and she had closed her cherryvenom@comcast.net email address and had "stepped down" from her moderator position at spidertalk.net. I've written here several u2us there at that site and sent her emails to her new listed account cherryven0m@yahoo.com along with Michael getting a copy of the email so she can't say that I've been threatening or nasty with her. All I've ever wanted was a refund and this 1st contact with her was on the Aug.5 and by Aug.7th she closed an email account and stopped trying to do the right thing in sending me a refund

So my warning still stands
:mad: BUYER BEWARE :mad:

Last edited: