First True Spiders!

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey all, just want to say that recently I got my first True Spiders which are: Heteropoda venatoria 1.1.0 subadults and Latrodectus sp. LAOS 0.0.1 sling! Thay are absolutely awesome. I'll never get back to T's, now that I've seen the beauty of True Spiders :razz: Check out the photos I've taken so far:

Heteropoda venatoria:

Latrodectus. sp. LAOS:

Regards, Blaster.

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Those are really cool. The only problem is that sling doesn't look to me like a Latrodectus sp. Laos. Maybe it's just the pic or something, it just looks different than mine have always looked.

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very nice. I love Widows and Huntsman Spiders both are always willing to prey, large prey. And just look awesome and have awesome behavior.

I just recently acquired some Selenops which I have never had before and they are impressive, particularly their speed and their predatory prowess. A 2.25" specimen I own took on an adult fatty gravid cricket measuring 1.25" considering much of the spider's measurements is legs. Mauled it like it was nothing.

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
huntsman

i wouldnt mind a huntsman spider in my collection- kinda remind me of a crab spider on steroids. cool pics

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank You everyone.
Hey, KUJordan, have You got pics of Your Latrodectus slings maybe? :)
Greets.