First time I see her molting

De Bourbon

Arachnopeon
Hi friends,
This Lasiodora didn't want to eat for some weeks and I predict it was going to molt. But I didn't expected this could happen that fast. Until afternoon she was quiet but late at night, suddenly it happened. It's the first time I see it. For me it was beautiful, surprisingly and somehow scareful. I just want to share with you.
IMG_20230318_001606.jpg IMG_20230318_043501.jpg IMG_20230318_090804.jpg

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Beautiful!

I got to watch my pulchra sling molt a couple weeks ago. You can always post molt pictures in this thread:

De Bourbon

Arachnopeon
Beautiful!

I got to watch my pulchra sling molt a couple weeks ago. You can always post molt pictures in this thread:
Thank you! I gonna do it!

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
Always magical to see! I've been keeping 3 years now and it still takes my breath away when I get to watch them during the process.

De Bourbon

Arachnopeon
Always magical to see! I've been keeping 3 years now and it still takes my breath away when I get to watch them during the process.
Absolutely. That feeling, when I first saw her upside down laying on the silk mat. Yes it's amazing!

mack1855

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter +
Well done...congrats.A smooth uneventful molt is always a nice thing.On to bigger and better things.

Omgkevplayz

Arachnopeon
I got my first spider a bit ago and i watched it molt but it did not look as good and it really scared me because the first time it molted it was on the glass in the enclosure. It was in its web and it abdomen was shriveled up and showing a hunched position... at least I thought. So I sprayed the web and that was really bad becouse if you detuirb a spider while molting it can kill it! but luckily it was fine.