First threat posture

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Well, today I got my first threat posture by my Euathlus sp. red. Pretty upset about it.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
I've seen that once on youtube too. Just goes to show you that any specimen of any species can have a bad day.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I've seen that once on youtube too. Just goes to show you that any specimen of any species can have a bad day.

My B. smithi/hamorii went from "so docile that she wouldn't even flinch when touched" to "bad-tempered, slap-happy b***h" after her latest moult.

She's proof that even previously "docile" specimens don't always stay that way.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I was filling up her water dish and she was roaming around and coming out of the enclosure. Instead of using a catch cup like I should have, I let her crawl on my hand. She took a few steps and then her front two legs go up and she stayed in that position. She's very skittish sometimes as well.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Well, today I got my first threat posture by my Euathlus sp. red. Pretty upset about it.
I got my first before one of my slings got into its new home. I just got him and at the size of a quarter he gave me the threat posture! I was thinking really homey, get your spider butt in there!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was filling up her water dish and she was roaming around and coming out of the enclosure. Instead of using a catch cup like I should have, I let her crawl on my hand. She took a few steps and then her front two legs go up and she stayed in that position. She's very skittish sometimes as well.
You ended with one with the "bad" genes. It's amazingly rare, think of your Red as "unique". :D