First tarantula from Expo event center

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
As title describes alot what would be the first tarantula you would get from expo center? In 8 days I'll go there but not sure what to get yet, I have 8 brachypelma albopilosum slings but looking for something different

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
haha check out A geniculata. i know tangled in webs have 3" females for 60, thats what im getting. be warned, everything that moves is food to them, fingers included.

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
Hrab some arboreal :)
Avics is always nice!
Yeah avics are in my favorite tarantula list though they jump alot so you need soft surface to rehouse to avoid danger to tarantula. Arboreal tarantulas have really nice colors also, pink toe tarantula is good too!

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
haha check out A geniculata. i know tangled in webs have 3" females for 60, thats what im getting. be warned, everything that moves is food to them, fingers included.
Yeah some are hungry species so best to avoid bringing fingers close, are they fast? I heard Dawn has nice tarantula deals

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
You guys are making me jealous,,, I have to work so can't make the show. I have to wait till April for the pet expo....

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Yeah some are hungry species so best to avoid bringing fingers close, are they fast? I heard Dawn has nice tarantula deals
not particularly flighty or skittish from what ive heard. yeah, Dawn always has some females for sale. wish TC did too.

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
You guys are making me jealous,,, I have to work so can't make the show. I have to wait till April for the pet expo....
I know how it feels to miss or wait long...it's stressing especially if you want tarantula but don't want to wait

SuleymanC

Arachnoknight
not particularly flighty or skittish from what ive heard. yeah, Dawn always has some females for sale. wish TC did too.
You know price of brachypelma smithi female? I might either get that or other Ts people suggested, I will eventually get all suggested tarantulas some day

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
I heard b.smithi is common tarantula much as b.albopilosum is, what makes one more pricey than other? I'll get them still though..worth for such nice tarantula :)
theyre famous for being the "best" beginner tarantula, add their looks and the fact theyre not as common as you think, and you get a expensive spider. not to mention its sexed female.