First successful molt!

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
I caught a stunning juvenile parson spider around February, and he successful molted for the first time! It was a bit unexpected since he never rejected food, but he's bigger and ate a fruit fly the day after. I'm also going to upgrade him from his current temporary enclosure, so I'll post a picture when that's done.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
So people out there in the know. What is the rate of the exoskeleton hardening on true spiders? I’m assuming it’s much quicker than that of T’s. Something I’ve never looked into.

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
So people out there in the know. What is the rate of the exoskeleton hardening on true spiders? I’m assuming it’s much quicker than that of T’s. Something I’ve never looked into.
I'm not quite sure because I was up north for two days and he molted sometime in between. When I came back he was totally back to normal (except a bit bigger) and ate for me fine, so I can't imagine it takes long.

Penn

Arachnosquire
I'm not quite sure because I was up north for two days and he molted sometime in between. When I came back he was totally back to normal (except a bit bigger) and ate for me fine, so I can't imagine it takes long.
Are you from Wisconsin? People say they are "going up north" all the time here.