first snow

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
We way up here in the wilderness of washington state are getting our first snow and temps down in the teens.... I wanted to order a new addition to my collection but looks like I will just have to wait. Have you guys ordered when the temps are this low? :wall:

BrotherM213

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I ordered a few packages last year for x-mas gifts and the temps. were in the teens. they all showed up just fine. they usually get packed with heat packs but it's up to you really, if you want to risk it. usually the LAG gaurantees have temp. restrictions with most people so it would probably be all on you.

Run3

Arachnopeon
snow really isn't a factor, it all depends on the packaging, temperature, and how the post office stores it :)

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dito on the cold weather. Stick to reliable dealers that know what they are doing when it is cold out, and make sure you always opt for express delivery.

Raine

Arachnopeon
Good to see someone else asking this. I was actually wondering about that myself because here in Canada it's cold from November to April-ish. Sometimes below zero. So I was wondering if I wanted to order any Ts from Tarantula Canada during these months if I should wait for summer/fall weather to hit again. You guys are talking about in the teens though. What about zero and under? Or the single digits? Does this apply the same?

Run3

Arachnopeon
If the temperature is really low you shouldn't order anything too small so it ends in your mailbox atleast