First Scorpions and a Colony setup?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Once you have the basic and common sense in knowledge on how to care for it. Feed it. Use long tweezers etc.... potentcy is less on the mind..
my hands don't enter the enclosure I pick everything up with my rubber tipped 2 footers and place it into another container if I need to maintenance but them again a communal setup with a bunch of little guys could be tricky

Screamingreenmachine

Arachnosquire
Once you have the basic and common sense in knowledge on how to care for it. Feed it. Use long tweezers etc.... potentcy is less on the mind..
my hands don't enter the enclosure I pick everything up with my rubber tipped 2 footers and place it into another container if I need to maintenance but them again a communal setup with a bunch of little guys could be tricky

Very true! I never put my hands inside any enclosure. Just no point in risking a tag or harming the animal. I'm sure some long tongs would be more than enough when dealing with these, even if there are dozens in one home haha!

I've got to ask, what tongs do you use? I'm in the market for some decent 18 to 24 inchers.

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Getting stung as a badge of courage is not something to be promoted.