First Scorp

HarutoraNeko520

Arachnopeon
I really need some help as I've had experience with T's but not scorps. So I purchased a Tiger rump which I won't have any problem with taking care of it but the seller suddenly said that he's giving me a baby AFS too (sling I suppose), and it was already on it's way...... *panic attack* There goes my first online purchase >.<

Is there any tips or guides or something I can rush through to give my AFS the best enclosure and care?
Thanks~^^

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I really need some help as I've had experience with T's but not scorps. So I purchased a Tiger rump which I won't have any problem with taking care of it but the seller suddenly said that he's giving me a baby AFS too (sling I suppose), and it was already on it's way...... *panic attack* There goes my first online purchase >.<

Is there any tips or guides or something I can rush through to give my AFS the best enclosure and care?
Thanks~^^
There are plenty of care advice for AFS and Emperor scorpions ( same care requirements ) on this forum.Go to the begining or type into " search forums " or " find threads " in main headings.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
When you search also use "Heterometrus" as a keyword, that's the AFS genus.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
A few inches of moist substrate, small cork hide, 75F-85F (80F-85F preferable), a waterdish (be sure its drown proof that it can't get trapped in the waterdish - pebbles or stones work great).

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Keep it moist, they grow pretty slowly but get pretty big. Mine has molted I think 3 times in the year I've had it