first reptile show

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all. Went to Indy today for my first reptile show. Came home with 4 new additions to the family. We also got to meet Bryan at Cronoss for the first time. I have never seen so many snakes and lizards and spiders in the same place before. We bought a Pink Zebra Beauty from Bryan and three vagan slings from someone else. If only we were rich. Oh well, maybe next time:) Pam

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I wish I was that conservative, I usually come home with alot more than that, then again if I see that a show is coming around I slam in some overtime......or not pay that months bills=D

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Don't remind me.....

The San Antonio Reptile Expo is in two weeks so I've gotta save some bucks for that. I hate when I see people carrying around 20 containers stacked on top of each other...I am envious, especially now that they moved it to the BIG room and there is all kinds of Reptiles, Arachnids (last time they had huge Solifugids and I couldn't afford them) , sugargliders and a MONKEY:? .

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
I keep a big jar on my night table.......
When I have change in my pocket, it goes in there at the
end of every day.
There's a show in about 2 weeks, so I should have enough
to get what I want~ I could skip the phone bill to make up the
difference. Man, WE ARE JUNKIES!!LOL! :}

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The twins have a Huge water bottle full of change....
Um, no.. LOL.
Can't do that even though THEY have wanted to break it open for spiders.
I guess I'll have to start another jar and split the change between their main one and the other can be their spider fund.
Next reptile show I hit I plan to have more on me then I did at this first one.