First Expo as a Dealer

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
First step towards greatness!

Myself and @Blue Jaye have rented a table to split at an upcoming expo this weekend. Unfortunately, none of my girls have dropped sacs yet, so no tarantula sales for me. Luckily, Jen's got that covered with a respectable selection. Myself, I'll be selling roaches and springtail cultures. Definitely excited to get this going.

Banner.jpg

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
That there is a fine banner @EulersK . Ryan is a rock star!!!! He's made an awesome banner for us. He's pretty much taken care of everything. I just have to show up with tarantulas and food lol. I am truly great full for all your efforts Ryan. Looking forward to the expo this weekend!!!!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Good work. I'm sure that no Lady will resist the temptation to buy roaches from a math scholar that looks like Eric Bana, plus Lady Blue Jaye T's.
Only a fool wouldn't saw in that a bit of Le Fauconnier Cubism mixed with, to a certain degree, rough early Precisionism :-s

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Shirt or no shirt, good luck this weekend EulersK. Make some money and be sure to get some kids hooked on the hobby while you're at it!

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Shirt or no shirt, good luck this weekend EulersK. Make some money and be sure to get some kids hooked on the hobby while you're at it!
That will be @Blue Jaye's job! She's got some good beginner tarantulas for sale. I'll be there to gross them out with roaches :p

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First step towards greatness!

Myself and @Blue Jaye have rented a table to split at an upcoming expo this weekend. Unfortunately, none of my girls have dropped sacs yet, so no tarantula sales for me. Luckily, Jen's got that covered with a respectable selection. Myself, I'll be selling roaches and springtail cultures. Definitely excited to get this going.

View attachment 232198
Is the image of a business card or the banner that @Blue Jaye is talking about?

Last edited:

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Is the image of a business card or the banner that @Blue Jaye is talking about?
The banner. I've made a couple changes since the upload, but that's the general idea. I work in a print shop, so I can get banners made for dirt cheap.

I'm not a huge fan on it, honestly. I think that I might have a white diagonal line separating the orange and blue instead of the gradient. Gotta mess with it a bit.

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IMG_4501.JPG
The banner. I've made a couple changes since the upload, but that's the general idea. I work in a print shop, so I can get banners made for dirt cheap.

I'm not a huge fan on it, honestly. I think that I might have a white diagonal line separating the orange and blue instead of the gradient. Gotta mess with it a bit.
I actually kind of dig it. I don't see nothing wrong with it. I have business cards that I need to do a couple of changes with for example my address and website to .net instead of .com.

I hope you guys have fun at the show and good luck to you both.

Last edited:

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron

I like the gradient. It's eye pleasing lol