First Breeding Loan

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
She molted about 8 weeks ago. I would have to look at my notebook to be more specific. It took her half that time to be ready to eat and she's not well known for her appetite so filling her up is a questionable process.

On a note unrelated to this loan but regarding current ongoing breeding projects, my MF G. pulchripes hasn't stopped eating yet. She has been declared a black hole since she makes crickets disappear continually. Are we definite that tarantulas don't explode?
Maybe try dubia roaches ????

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Super worms ? Iv never heard of a T that will eat non stop. I thought they got full after a while

Sana

Arachnoprince
I think she's finally full. There was still a live cricket in her enclosure this morning. I'm hoping both the ladies tomorrow. I'm working on how to set up my phone to take video of the event without me having to interact with it. I want all of my attention on the prospective mates. Quality will probably be terrible but we'll see.

Sana

Arachnoprince
Sorry that I don't have any updated pics for everyone. I've been at work 40 hours since Wednesday and I'm currently standing at work wishing that I would be out of here before 3 am and knowing it won't happen. If I have half a brain when I get home I'll snap a couple.

Sana

Arachnoprince
I work at our local theater. We're on our last day of the run of the touring show Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I'm the head of my department (lighting) which means that my hours are long anyway and even more painful during big shows. During our busy season I work 16 to 18 hour days for anywhere from three days in a row to 23 (longest run without a day off this year). Fortunately we have a week at a time here and there that there aren't any shows so I have down time. We also don't more then a handful of shows between the third week in June and the third week inn August every year so we get a long break. During the break I don't work more then 8 hours a week and I always make my own schedule. I really am lucky and I love my job so it makes up for the super crazy hours. I've been here 8 1/2 years so this is normal to me.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I work at our local theater. We're on our last day of the run of the touring show Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I'm the head of my department (lighting) which means that my hours are long anyway and even more painful during big shows. During our busy season I work 16 to 18 hour days for anywhere from three days in a row to 23 (longest run without a day off this year). Fortunately we have a week at a time here and there that there aren't any shows so I have down time. We also don't more then a handful of shows between the third week in June and the third week inn August every year so we get a long break. During the break I don't work more then 8 hours a week and I always make my own schedule. I really am lucky and I love my job so it makes up for the super crazy hours. I've been here 8 1/2 years so this is normal to me.
Think you can book me a spot after I go to film/acting school ? Joking of course but not joking about acting.

Sana

Arachnoprince
Here's a video of a section of a show that I did the lighting design for a couple years ago.
You can find other lighting designs that I've done by searching online for videos from shows at Lincoln Center in Fort Collins Co.

Sana

Arachnoprince
The hopefully pairing this evening did not get a chance to happen. I went to check on everyone and set up and discovered my girl eating a cricket that apparently escaped my notice when I checked her enclosure yesterday. Guess we'll be waiting a few more days on that one. Sigh.

cold blood

Staff member
The hopefully pairing this evening did not get a chance to happen. I went to check on everyone and set up and discovered my girl eating a cricket that apparently escaped my notice when I checked her enclosure yesterday. Guess we'll be waiting a few more days on that one. Sigh.
A few more days? try tomorrow!