Finding desert hairys

Hiking Mike

Arachnopeon
I have been trying to find some medium/large desert hairys since xmas. Any one know of any pet stores or breeders who have some anywhere in CO or surrounding states? Thanks!

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
yes I have they are awesome from my experience, I was recommended to them by other users here. They communicate actively with you on shipping to make it as convenient as possible and...... usually they're cool about throwing in a free bee of some sort lol

prices are a tad on the high side, but for someone in your area where they are hard to come across, sometimes its worth biting the bullet a little

Christianb96

Arachnoknight
I stopped looking at online sellers because there were a lot of bad reviews and posts advising against it. Have you used these guys before?
there are several very reputable online dealers. some of my favorites that i have ordered from are
pinchersandpokies.com
kenthebugguy.com
bugsincyberspace.com

RTTB

Arachnoprince
I'm sure you'll find what you want right here amongst the members here.Post in the wanted section.

Hiking Mike

Arachnopeon
Thanks guys, I've got one on the way next week from pinches and pokies.I'll post pics when I get it!

Smokehound714

Arachnoking
Why not just look for them in the wild? H arizonensis occurs naturally in colorado, after all.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Thanks guys, I've got one on the way next week from pinches and pokies.I'll post pics when I get it!
Ken the Bug Guy and Swift Invertebrates are a couple more online vendors that have large H. arizonensis depending on the time of the year. You can always email them directly and inquire about the size of what they have. That is what I did.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Why not just look for them in the wild? H arizonensis occurs naturally in colorado, after all.
Personally I'd rather get them from a vendor and leave the wild population alone. The majority of specimens in the captive trade are already wild caught so I hate to further take from the wild.