finaly i got a camera

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok here is the long awaited pics of the family i hope you enjoy them i know i do

moi chow giant about 13 inches

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SORRY I AM HAVING THE MOST HORRIBLE TIME WITH THIS COMP IT WONT LET ME PUT THE DAM PICS ON THE BOARD. SAIS THERE TO BIG BUT THERE NOT I WILL FIX THIS BUY THE END OF THE NIGHT:mad: :mad:

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jay's having problems attaching images, even though they're within the size limit. Hopefully it'll work for me.

Chinese giant (Scolopendra subspinipes)

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok thanx to navaros my pics are good now so on with the show. ok the pede in the last pics is a subspinips i beleve from china it is a female and around 12 inches long

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
MOI CHOW GIANT this one is an unreal animal she has given me eggs 2 times and is around 13 inches with a horrible additude

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
another one of my large pedes this is my hatian giant around 10 inches i think she is gravid now

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
now on to the neat smaller stuff.

i have two types of barbados pedes this is what i call the barbados jewel

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
the other from barbados is the babados red head much like the US polymorpha but with much more vivid colors

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ok now this is the heros i was talking about in another post the one that never breed but laid eggs

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
this one is extreamly rare in anyones collection. it is the malaysian rainbow blacktip or the malaysian bronz black head wich ever you prefer

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
OK THESE ARE THE MADAGASCAN PEDES I WAS TALKING ABOUT DEFFINETLT NOT VALIDA. BUT GREAT PEDES

scarypoppins

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I THINK YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS IS. ITS MY TANZ YELLOW LEGSHE WAS REALY HUNGRY