Finally

Justin Stricklin

Arachnopeon
My usumbara eggs hatched. There are plenty of babies too. i'll get some pics of em' hacthing when I get my disk tray fixed. This is my first eggsac to hatch.
Justin

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ooooooooooooo Congradulations!

Multiply that with how ever many babies ya have!

I bet that's just So ecxiting.

I can't wait to experience it myself. :)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
awesome Justin! Just remember, they are FAST!
I can't tell you how many I had to chase down, they run out of their little vials so fast....
They eat voraciously, grow like weeds, and start getting an attitude with a bit of size on them....enjoy!

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Trust Holly she is right, I have two loose in my house right now.;)

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey

IMO, i have one usambara that is about 1/2" and it is a MONSTER! But the trick that always works on usambara's is to fatten them REALLY good and they cant climb IMO that is! Mine never ever climbs because of its fat abdomen, btw- got a new camera which is a better one and will post some pics of her BUTT!
LOL!

James=D

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
So.... what are you going to do with them? [Looking over to my usambara and tell myself}, "I sure could enjoy another usambara or 2."

Justin Stricklin

Arachnopeon
Yes I know usumbaras are fast.. i have to deal with my big female!!! I might consider trading or selling a few to some of you who waan them.. That is, if I have enough. I have already got a few buyers. So there is no promises to anyone. e-mail me if you would be interested, and I will reply to it when they are out of there first molt, and ready to go.
Justin