Finally......

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
IMG_1397.JPG IMG_1394.JPG Finally got pictures of my brats this morning as they were both out of their enclosures and they are definitely bigger. Looks like they will molt soon as well. My son and I were taking out their feeders. Charlotte had eaten hers, sucked it dry and pushed the carcass out of her burrow as that is where we found it. To my surprise she came out looking for another while I had the tongs in. Who am I to say no? Lol.
Kronk is still eating his. Was about to remove it and he went back for more so got a picture of him eating.
Charlotte is on the left, Kronk is on the right.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Trust me I know exactly how you feel. My B. Smithi sling stayed underground for 4 months.

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
I think ur enclosures are too big for those little guys. At that size they'd be much better suited for a deli cup that you would dip your french fries in, like this

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
View attachment 236313 View attachment 236312 Finally got pictures of my brats this morning as they were both out of their enclosures and they are definitely bigger. Looks like they will molt soon as well. My son and I were taking out their feeders. Charlotte had eaten hers, sucked it dry and pushed the carcass out of her burrow as that is where we found it. To my surprise she came out looking for another while I had the tongs in. Who am I to say no? Lol.
Kronk is still eating his. Was about to remove it and he went back for more so got a picture of him eating.
Charlotte is on the left, Kronk is on the right.
How cute! I just love those babies! Luckily yours have decided to come out mine isn't a pet hole its a pet cup of "substrate" Lol luckily yours is eating I have yet to catch mine eating. Can't wait to see their "senior pictures" when they're all grown up ^_^.

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
How cute! I just love those babies! Luckily yours have decided to come out mine isn't a pet hole its a pet cup of "substrate" Lol luckily yours is eating I have yet to catch mine eating. Can't wait to see their "senior pictures" when they're all grown up ^_^.
Was purely coincidental that I caught Kronk eating. I was about to move his feeder out and when going to do so he was eating again. Waited a month for those pics lol.
Discovered molt skin too in both of their enclosures so double happiness today. The skin I found look to be a month old they look likthey maybe ready to do it again soon.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
That's a huge enclosure, I'd definitely downgrade to a smaller cage.

Madmomgamer

Arachnopeon
Was purely coincidental that I caught Kronk eating. I was about to move his feeder out and when going to do so he was eating again. Waited a month for those pics lol.
Discovered molt skin too in both of their enclosures so double happiness today. The skin I found look to be a month old they look likthey maybe ready to do it again soon.
Mine looks that way as well definetially getting darker and carrying that black look to it now. Kronk LOL. Love the name! Mine molted as mentioned and dug a hole in the wall and stuffed it there. Funny little things these guys do. Mine just happened to make a walk in closet too bad my mom named it ditto otherwise Id think about naming it Barbie Haha. Such big personalities these little guys have for sure! :-D

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
Mine looks that way as well definetially getting darker and carrying that black look to it now. Kronk LOL. Love the name! Mine molted as mentioned and dug a hole in the wall and stuffed it there. Funny little things these guys do. Mine just happened to make a walk in closet too bad my mom named it ditto otherwise Id think about naming it Barbie Haha. Such big personalities these little guys have for sure! :-D
Well it does remind me of the character from the movie all Braun no brain.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
cage is fine. you would be able to better monitor them in a vial, but thats not a big deal if theyre eating and molting fine.