finally theraphosa new addition

Robertb

Arachnopeon
Congrats! I should be getting mine on Tuesday. Just purchased a new 6" female from Paul Becker. I highly recommend buying from him. yours is a real beauty. Looks like a sexy sub adult burgundy :D. Is it a girl?

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Damn she's sexy nice specimen. She looks like she's gonna be a good size feed her up get that butt nice and plump

web eviction

Arachnolord
Congrats! I should be getting mine on Tuesday. Just purchased a new 6" female from Paul Becker. I highly recommend buying from him. yours is a real beauty. Looks like a sexy sub adult burgundy :D. Is it a girl?
Thanks everyone! And yes its a girl:D found her at a LPS for a decent price I thought went to get a true Blondi but they had sold it but the had this big girl in and I just had to bring her home...

losct2381

Arachnosquire
Their nice to have to I have the set male and female. Now working on blondi I got a femal blondi sling gonna wait till she a bit bugger to start loony for a make sling

web eviction

Arachnolord
I can't wait to try breeding one of my T's soon as I can find a male Regalis lol

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I have ordered from Paul before and was pleased with what I got a beautiful little GBB who has grown a lot lol not so little any more

Robertb

Arachnopeon
haha.. fran thats the most gravid female I have ever seen :) I bet if you flipped that ruler across her abdomen it would measure 13 inches across..jk

Hmm is she the largest Apophysis you have owned?

Robertb

Arachnopeon
Omg........

did you ever weigh her? she looks like she might weight about 3 pounds lol.

Last edited: