Finally the product you all been waiting for...

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
you have GOT to be f'ing kidding me!!! that is the most rediculous thing i have ever seen!!!!:wall:
Well, in the good ol' 80s a company sold leach for tarantulas..
:D
Not to mention the leatherjackets for green iguanas!

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
why is it that unbelievable? am i seriously the only one who has one of these?

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I can just see me out there walking one of my Carpets.......I'm sure the stuck up folks here in the DC metro area would just LOVE that. Maybe I'll take my big girl to the dog park when I go with the dog. :rolleyes:

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i can just see some dork using those... never mind that it's total and pure stress for snakes, which adapt to new surroundings very slowly....

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
..have you seen the costumes they make for Beardies? Equally disturbing, if you ask me. :embarrassed:

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
definitely. beardies are more intelligent and adaptable than snakes (as are iguanas), but i still wouldn't take them outside for a walk - especially not on a leash. they are no dogd, for heaven's sake!

those things just built on a 'looky here, i have a cool pet and thus i am cooler than you' mentality that costs so many reptilian lives.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
How can you "walk" something that doesnt have legs?

Rephrase that:

New product so you can take your snake for a "scute" or "slither"

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Rats! You beat me to it!

Reminds me of the old joke:
"What do you do with a dog with no legs?"
"Take it for a drag."

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Rats! You beat me to it!

Reminds me of the old joke:
"What do you do with a dog with no legs?"
"Take it for a drag."

LOL, guess i'm not the only one seeing it that way. :)

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It looks like some sort of fetish item.

I can just see a kid like the brat from Finding Nemo misusing that with a snake half choaked being dragged on hot asphalt... :shudder:

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i can just see some dork using those...
Thanks. I appreciate that. I don't take it personal though, because if you'd see how excited my snake gets before we go out and around my neighborhood, you'd reconsider the whole "stress" idea. The second I get the "sneash" and walk up to the cage, Chubbs starts rattling like crazy and I can tell he's very anxious and excited. And the kids around all love it, it's like a local attraction!

Crotalus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks. I appreciate that. I don't take it personal though, because if you'd see how excited my snake gets before we go out and around my neighborhood, you'd reconsider the whole "stress" idea. The second I get the "sneash" and walk up to the cage, Chubbs starts rattling like crazy and I can tell he's very anxious and excited. And the kids around all love it, it's like a local attraction!
{D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D {D

Maybe try a "alter your snake" kit - if you got a corn you can put a bodysock in color and shape of the desired species. That way everyone can own a gabon or black mamba safely!
;)

Tleilaxu

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I liked the benefits section... a snake needs to bask in natural sunlight... LOL my snakes are nocurnal, I don't think they would like being under the miday sun. Also I think every snake owner wolud appriciate the majestic beauty of a bird of prey swooping down on their brightly colored snake... ;)