Finally, The "Move"

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi

Well, tomorrow, I'm moving my 6 inch P. regalis to a new enclosure and I'll hope it will go without problems.
I have done "mathematical" calculations with the old cage size and the new one and to get the regalis in there.
Sooo, if you don't hear anything from me anymore in here you know what have happened:D

Since I just got bit my P.irminia I think that's enough for now with "close encounters" with my T's.

Even my 2 inch versicolor tonight showed a bit of attitude when I fed her/him earlier, geeez what have gone into my T's?

Do I have a "revolution" coming at me?:D

Maybe bad cricket quality lately and they try to tell me something? :)

Kenny

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have you noticed them tapping revolutionary messages in morse code to eachother through their cage walls? Or have you noticed them weaving little battle flags into their web retreats?

Those are generally bad signs. ;)

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mine get nastier when its colder... that may help:p

i only handle my spiders if they happen to walk onto me though, so they arnt really tame

sh*t, 6 inch p.regalis moving... good luck! be warned they have good eyesight and can tell when you hover something above them! i did it to mine and it lept and hoped for the best, so i pulled away and it hit the ground then ran around a bit

i advise puttin it into a refridgerator for 2-4 mins before taking it out of the transport tank, just so its slow and weary, else it may nail you :p

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I managed to move my juvenile but bad-tempered P murinus by nudging them into small food bags with a chopstick.

Once inside the bag they don't struggle at all, and can be put into the new tank easily.