Finally! She emerges!

Phases

Arachnoknight
So we've had this girl a month or so now, not sure, but as sweet as she is, shes super lazy and shy. Once she "completed" her den she never left it in our presence. In fact, this is the first time I've seen her do anything more than simply turn around, at all, since we got her.

I slooooowly slid up to her in my chair, and would freeze whenever she detected me and froze, and would move again when she would pick back up. Eventually she got nervous and went back in, but then came back out. I wanna put the beginning of this to a can-can song lol.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Nice species, I would change out the screen top for acrylic top. Even Avics will get stuck in screen via their tarsal claws.

basin79

ArachnoGod
My lass is super laid back and isn't shy at all thankfully. Goes a little way to making up for my other 4 arboreals that are extremely reclusive.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice species, I would change out the screen top for acrylic top. Even Avics will get stuck in screen via their tarsal claws.
Though less likely than some other species, they are also capable of chewing through that screen.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Though less likely than some other species, they are also capable of chewing through that screen.
One would think so because they are arboreal. My A. metallica had issues, last time I used screen.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
One would think so because they are arboreal. My A. metallica had issues, last time I used screen.
I meant less likely to attempt to chew through the screen.
I use screen covers for my feeders, not for any tarantulas.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Once my versicolors make their web tunnels they rarely come out when the lights are on. Except when hungry. Then they display themselves on the front glass as if to say, feed me food god I'm hungry lol. Most of my other avics are always out sitting on their cork.