Finally new T! First Avic maybe?

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Alright, after talking my fiance into letting me have another Tarantula, she said it was alright if I had another (I think she has given up on me asking and just lets me xD) Well I was showing her pictures of some Avics and she wanted one. So I bought her her first T, it is an Avicularia versicolor. I had never really been interested in owning an Avic but I must say this is one beautiful girl. Here is some pics of the T. My fiance named her "Sayuri" after the main character in the book Memoirs of a geisha

Sayuri - Female 3.75" A. versicolor

Her cage

Video+Review
[YOUTUBE]24325ldGjho[/YOUTUBE]
On that note, hooray for using Aggressive instead of defensive. :wall: I guess my excitement got the best of me.

Last edited:

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That is what everyone keeps saying, I have never been interested in them besides A. minatrix before. Nice for me and my fiance to finally own one to see how truly amazing they will be. Hope I learn what all the fuss is about over them. She definitely is a cutie.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Be careful! Avics are addictive :D
now i'm picturing somebody saying: hi, welcome to avic addicts anonymous...

wow, nice versi :)

i'll be joining you shortly, 9 T's in and i finally have ordered myself a tiny versi. lets see if my collection suddenly takes a 180 to arbo after :D