finally mr bigglesworth comes out to play

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
well here is mr.bigglesworth usually a meanie today since i got my new digital camera i figured what the heck this is me and him having a fun time sorry for the kinda blurryness i was a little shakey and he was being fast

Attachments

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
yes he is a mature male with the temperment of an h.lividum
suprisingly he was good today

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by bodc21
yes he is a mature male with the temperment of an h.lividum
suprisingly he was good today
lol nice markings on him, i like the dark line on his caraspace :D

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
thanks&yes i was wondering about that i have never seen a rosea with a black lining on the capreace

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by bodc21
thanks&yes i was wondering about that i have never seen a rosea with a black lining on the capreace
nope not me either but i think it makes him a lot more interesting =D

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice looking male you got there. Seems like more and more though the G. rosea's are not the greatest starter T. More people then not in here seem to have a rosey with an attitude problem. The ones I have are ok, still a good looking T though.

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
also anyoone have a mature female they would like to mate with mr.bigglesworth pm me if interestead id hate for the poor guy to die in vain i checked local petshops no females only males thats another question i have how come all these petstores only seem to have males i have yet to see or /buy a female at local petshops the only way i have gotten a female is through mailorder thanks-jason

SoCalKyle

Arachnopeon
Thats weird all the local pet shops i freuqent only have females. ive seen a few males here and there but not as often as females. Im in the So Cal area.

SoCalKyle

Arachnopeon
If your anywhere near Lomita Ca then stop in Arachnocentral they have dozen's of large Rosie's for 5 bucks

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
i guess all so cal has is females and nor cal area has tons of males
hah