Finally molted!!!!

Luke

Arachnosquire
For those of you who provided me with all the very helpful info on my first post, i have some news! My fat B. smithi finally molted! i am so relieved he didnt die..Thanks again everyone! Here is a pic of the new molt and the first one in my care....

I will post a pic of him/her as soon as it hardens up..:)

-luke

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I know how you felt,the first time I saw one of my T's on it's back I freaked!A few searches later (search is your friend) you realize that yes this is indeed normal. Now I look for sign's of heavy pre molt and lord over them just to be there when it goes down.I've had three molts this week,but only caught one my A.versi (amazing) I am always impressed by a T molting.

sloppy

Arachnopeon
Isn't it exciting?! I remember when my B. emilia first molted. I came home from work and found a nice present lying on top of the substrate. It's quite a nice surprise. :D

jeryst

Arachnopeon
When I got my first T, many years ago, I knew little about them. One day, I came home to find it laying on its back. I though it was dead, and was going to throw it in the trash can, but there was something else I had to do, so I just decided to worry about it later.

I didnt get around to getting back to it until the next day, and was surprised to find 2 spiders in the cage.

It was only then that I realized what had happened.