Finally headed home!

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Just got everyone and everything loaded up from my parent’s house. The T’s are all good.

My told me that at one point she noticed a. metallica’s water dish was dry but she was too afraid to open the front door so she opened the lid and dropped water in her web with a turkey baster “just in case she was thirsty.” Clever :D

We were very very luck with this storm.

(Yes, my cat is an old enclosure. Lmao We only have two cat carriers. She pooped in it.)

Attachments

Tortuga

Arachnoknight
Just got everyone and everything loaded up from my parent’s house. The T’s are all good.

My told me that at one point she noticed a. metallica’s water dish was dry but she was too afraid to open the front door so she opened the lid and dropped water in her web with a turkey baster “just in case she was thirsty.” Clever :D

(Yes, my cat is an old enclosure. Lmao We only have two cat carriers. She pooped in it.)
That kittycaticus felinensis definitely needs more substrate for its enclosure lol

Glad ya’ll made it!

ThorsCarapace22

Arachnosquire
I moved once and it was horrible. I didnt put my cat inside of anything and as soon as we took off he started freaking out jumping on top of my enclosures and scratching people.... Not a good experience. :rofl::grumpy:

Tortuga

Arachnoknight
I moved once and it was horrible. I didnt put my cat inside of anything and as soon as we took off he started freaking out jumping on top of my enclosures and scratching people.... Not a good experience. :rofl::grumpy:
Yup, cats in cars is a no go. Growing up my mom had the great idea to take the cat with us on vacation...litter box on top of everything in the back of the station wagon, 9 year old me in the back seat. Mom slammed on the breaks and the litter box went sliding. Hit me in the back of the head, dumped litter all over me...and went down the back of my pants.

disentomb

c u r s e d
So glad to hear everything went smoothly and everyone is alright!! Cats and cars are definitely not a fun adventure for either party! :wacky:

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron

Glad all was okay, one of you’re Ts has grown fur and a tail by the looks of it.

ThorsCarapace22

Arachnosquire
Yup, cats in cars is a no go. Growing up my mom had the great idea to take the cat with us on vacation...litter box on top of everything in the back of the station wagon, 9 year old me in the back seat. Mom slammed on the breaks and the litter box went sliding. Hit me in the back of the head, dumped litter all over me...and went down the back of my pants.
Better the litter than the cat I reckon :rofl:

Brachyfan

Deactivated account

Awesome to hear you and your pets are all good! I'm landlocked so we don't get hurricanes but I've had a few tornado scares! Always stressful so I'm glad you are doing good.

My best friend had this cat Charlotte that genuinely hated everybody. She loved the car though. When he moved from Canada to Los Angeles to go to school he drove and she came with him. No carrier and she loved every minute of it! Used to come to the fast food drive throughs all the time.

My cats on the other hand hate the car and usually just cry.

The Seraph

Arachnolord
So glad you are okay and that Dorian sort of skirted us on by! Glad all your tarantulas are okay! The poor Bahamas though. They do not even exist anymore.

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Cats loose in your car is not ideal lmao
How could anyone ever figure that’d be a good idea???

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
Awesome to hear you and your pets are all good! I'm landlocked so we don't get hurricanes but I've had a few tornado scares! Always stressful so I'm glad you are doing good.

My best friend had this cat Charlotte that genuinely hated everybody. She loved the car though. When he moved from Canada to Los Angeles to go to school he drove and she came with him. No carrier and she loved every minute of it! Used to come to the fast food drive throughs all the time.

My cats on the other hand hate the car and usually just cry.
I’ve heard of truckers keeping cats as travel companions so I guess not all of them hate moving vehicles.

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Hooray! Glad everyone made it safe and sound, thank you for updating us! Clever on the cat carrier, it works!