Finally have a T room!

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Up until this point we’ve been using shelf space in our loft. We cleaned up some stuff and redecorated our guest room which became our T room!

It looks awesome, and will only continue to get cooler. I’m also in the process of building a nursery out of an old 10gal tank I had unused.

Pretty stoked!

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Up until this point we’ve been using shelf space in our loft. We cleaned up some stuff and redecorated our guest room which became our T room!

It looks awesome, and will only continue to get cooler. I’m also in the process of building a nursery out of an old 10gal tank I had unused.

Pretty stoked!
Post it bruh.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Ok it’s not much but it’s a big improvement!

And before I hear any harping from you lot, the spray bottle is for the jumper. Stand down.
Hell yeah dude. One day that wall will be all shelves and T’s

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I like it. Plenty of room for the future.
I'm working on converting my walk-in attic into a bug box.
I have an office and the kitchen closet, right now.
All my others rooms have freaking kids in them!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Indeed they will! My wife said we have to slow down a bit. 9 in less than 2 months, and we’re brand new keepers lol.
She makes a good point. Brand new keepers typically make mistakes, and sometimes the mistakes are spread across their fast growing collection.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Room needs more substrate. A fall can be fatal if kids or adults decide to hang on the ceiling.But ventilation seems good.

Gratz on the room!!!

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Looks good, just don’t get in over your head, I once turned a whole room into a chameleon room it was crazy.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am very close to getting back into the chameleon hobby. Love the montane species.
I hear ya, always been a Panther lover.

There’s a few very small species out of Africa, forget where, that are equally as colorful. They aren’t in the hobby last I knew.

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
She makes a good point. Brand new keepers typically make mistakes, and sometimes the mistakes are spread across their fast growing collection.
I do my best! Plus I have the combined knowledge of ya'll folks. It's addicting though....

Really think a T Stirmi would really bring the room together...

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
I do my best! Plus I have the combined knowledge of ya'll folks. It's addicting though....

Addicting is an understatement. A T. stirmi would be an awesome addition to your collection. I have an adult female and she's definitely the star of the show, especially if I have guests over! Their size is just awe-inspiring in person, and their feeding response is incredible.

Poonjab

Arachnoking

Scrap the T’s get 10 monitor lizards. See where that decision takes you. Here in the next year or so I’m going to take on a nile.

Last edited: