Finally have a T room!

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Congrats on the T room!! Just be careful not too go crazy with it, its better to build it up over time. Resist the temptation to just buy, buy, buy! Dont want to end up realizing you have too much and loose interest although that's a hard place to get to with T's haha :wacky:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok it’s not much but it’s a big improvement!

And before I hear any harping from you lot, the spray bottle is for the jumper. Stand down.
Your images have been inspected. It's been determined you have a T shelf, and not a T room. Increase the T count until you cannot see the walls or stop the false advertising ;)

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Your images have been inspected. It's been determined you have a T shelf, and not a T room. Increase the T count until you cannot see the walls or stop the false advertising ;)
I need to use this argument with my BF.
Him: But you have a whole room for your tarantulas!
Me: No, I just have a shelf with tarantulas on it.
Him: .........

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
keep it still functioning as a guest room. A) it will keep your guests down and B) it will make the ones that stay a lot more entertaining

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
I need to get my stuff together and on a shelf, right now everyone is just all over my room, which is fine, but I would like a dedicated space at least. I would like to turn my closet in a T space, I just want to make sure temps will be okay this winter, but I agree with everyone else, you need more T's for your T room ;)