Finally got my p. irminia :)

Ian14

Arachnobaron
They are great looking animals. I have one sling, and another coming on Tuesday, along with P cambridgei, P reduncus and P pulcher.

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
Just wanted it to share it to you, guys. I finally have one of my favorite species - psalmopoeus irminia! One leg is missing but that’s all okay because after all, they grow it back after a molt. Bought 2 and fingers crossed they’re a pair for a future breeding project 😊
Maybe a more arboreal enclosure? Fantastic looking T.

Just wanted it to share it to you, guys. I finally have one of my favorite species - psalmopoeus irminia! One leg is missing but that’s all okay because after all, they grow it back after a molt. Bought 2 and fingers crossed they’re a pair for a future breeding project 😊
Congratulations on your new babies.
In regards of breeding if you have a pair your male will mature way before your girl is ready.Also its not good idea to breed sack mates.Grow them out if you are lucky to have a girl once you confirm it get more slings and hope for male or once she is matured find a male for her.
Regards Konstantin

renzmferi

Arachnopeon
They are great looking animals. I have one sling, and another coming on Tuesday, along with P cambridgei, P reduncus and P pulcher.
Yes, indeed! I was supposed to get a p cambridgei but they were dead on arrival. Good thing the supplier have LAG and they’ll give me a refund.

Maybe a more arboreal enclosure? Fantastic looking T.
Thank you! And, yup, i will. This is just a temporary enclosure. I’ve read somewhere here that slings tend to live on the ground.

Congratulations on your new babies.
In regards of breeding if you have a pair your male will mature way before your girl is ready.Also its not good idea to breed sack mates.Grow them out if you are lucky to have a girl once you confirm it get more slings and hope for male or once she is matured find a male for her.
Regards Konstantin
Thank you for your insights! I’ll hope that they’re both females, instead 😂

Baby T

Arachnoknight
Hmmm one DOA and one missing a leg! Not a great start!
Sorry for your loss though. I hope you receive a healthy replacement.
Definitely change that enclosure up asap! And then send pics!!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hoping you put them in something taller due to their speed. IME that is too small

renzmferi

Arachnopeon
Hmmm one DOA and one missing a leg! Not a great start!
Sorry for your loss though. I hope you receive a healthy replacement.
Definitely change that enclosure up asap! And then send pics!!
It’s just tough luck. I hope so, too!

Hoping you put them in something taller due to their speed. IME that is too small
Yup, i will. These are just temporary 😊