Finally got my GBB sac :D

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3 YES!!

eggs are already laid and already covered up, check out the yellow hue! :clap:

wish me luck over the next few weeks! thanks again TalonAWD that male was a total stud!

captmarga

Arachnobaron
A work of art (the spider and her nursery). Congratulations! GBBs are awesome looking Ts. Eagerly awaiting some tiny arrivals and their photos!

Marga

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
this has taken me 5 months and 2 different males! next 30 days are going to be really fun! pic and a full video will be posted soon :D

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, doesn't that just make ya smile!! Huge sac! How is she going to roll that thing? Congrats! Fingers cross for lots of eggs with legs. :)

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very sweet!!! How old and how big is that gal???

Love all the white silk!!!

PIG-

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She is 3 years old and almost 6 inches! I raised her from a 1 inch sling so this is a very big joy for me :)

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Awesome congrats! You know the first time I ever even saw a GBB was on one of your videos, may have even been that one!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
she made a football shape out of the sac :? /worries
I have seen mine do that before, it will fill in and get better.....sac always change shape and worry us LOL!!! that is going tom be a HUGE sac!!!:eek:

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Its amazing, just 2 plus yrs ago folks were having big problems getting sacs from GBB's and now they are dropping like rain drops.

VERY COOL for the hobby!!!!

PIG-

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
A while back i was regreting only buying one because i couldnt find any for sale. Now they will practicaly be "looking" for homes. Good thing theres lots of new hobbiests. Congrats on the sac! :drool: I would love more than anything to produce some of these myself.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Its amazing, just 2 plus yrs ago folks were having big problems getting sacs from GBB's and now they are dropping like rain drops.

VERY COOL for the hobby!!!!

PIG-
I have 2 more GBB sacs on the way LOL!!!! I wish my A. Sp "puru" would drop...she is being very stubborn!!