Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Finally got my GBB sac :D

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by Projecht13, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Advertisement
    I would like to know what happens after that? seperate the sac from its mother? Then?? I am raising 3 baby gbb. I just want to prepare myself for the future! :]

2. bliss

bliss Arachnoprince Old Timer

Heck yeah, score one for the locals!

You are more than welcome to keep me in mind when they hatch. I don't do much with spiders now-a-days, but that's not to say I won't ever again.. :)

3. Projecht13

Projecht13 Arachnoknight

I will bliss!! Come pick em up and save a ton on shipping :)

4. Projecht13

Projecht13 Arachnoknight

She's being a good momma gbb! Rob I think you're right, eyeing the sac and knowing how big my girl is the sac looks to be about 2.5 inches wide! She also rolled it up more round now too :)

[​IMG]

5. BlackCat

BlackCat Arachnoknight

So awesome! Congrats on the sac. :)

6. pato_chacoana

pato_chacoana Arachnoangel

Which Avicularia is that? ''peru purple''?

7. robc

robc Arachnoemperor Old Timer

Yep! She is actually starting to web, it is either a molt or a sac we shall see!

8. pato_chacoana

Good luck! My female laid and I'm at the eggs with legs stage now :) over 150 eggs, I hope most make it into slings soon!

9. pato_chacoana

BTW, Projecht13 congrats on the GBB sac!! :D

10. Projecht13

Projecht13 Arachnoknight

!

hmmm, she has been acting weird and today when I got home she wasnt even holding the sac anymore.. should I be worried? if she doesnt pick it back up should I take it and incubate it myself? what do you think..

[​IMG]

11. Lemme know when the huge female drops. I may just get my GBBs future mates. ;)

12. robc

robc Arachnoemperor Old Timer

I have 200 available right now LOL!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.