Finally got a True T blondi!

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just Found a place Pretty Local with T blondi's, I thought it was too good to be true, But you cant beat 25.00 Plus Shipping!

Hopefully i can get her to eat today.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just my opinion,
that spider on your picture dont look like any Theraphosa
not leggy enough, abdomen bit long and carapace shaped different
so Am not sure what that is but Am pretty positive it is not Theraphosa blondi

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sadly, as I thought when you first told me a couple of days ago, this was too good to be true.

As the Ruski Anastasia pointed out, doesnt look like a Theraphosa blondi, at all.

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not very familiar with T.blondi slings, but the hairs on the abdomen looks similar to the bum hairs of my P.cancerides. And both blondi slings and cancerides slings are a bluish tint. Just my opinion, don't take me too seriously.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I saw this earlier and didn't post, but now that the other posters have confirmed that I'm not nuts, I agree that that definitely isn't any T. blondi.

Almost looks like my G. pulchra did at that size. :?

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow Really!? It looks like its a Second Instar what ever it is. I'm just going to wait for it to Molt. Here's another pic of it.

jt39565

Arachnoknight
My G. pulchra is a bit smaller than that one, but it does look similar to my B. emilia that I just got?

jt39565

Arachnoknight
I take that back, the new "view" clarifies my wrong earlier statement.

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here's my P.cancerides. It recently molted, so it's very bright blue. When it was in premolt, it was a very dull color. Maybe you can compare?

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm Emailing this thread to the owner of the Store right now, for him to check out.

Thanks for the Responses.

Last edited:

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Blake, if they have good bussines morals, they will refund you the money

Dexter

Arachnopeon
yea a whole bunch of us just got true t blondi slings 2nd instar and they look nothing like that one. They are extremely leggy and fuzzy.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Darn, this makes me kinda sad.. I know how exciting it is to get new T's, and when you get hoodwinked, it's awfull.. I hope you'll enjoy this little one regardless, and, as Fran says, that he refunds the money.

psykoink

Arachnopeon
Just for comparison, this is what a true Theraphosa blondi sling looks like.

Last edited:

BillyG

Arachnopeon
$25 plus shipping?really??why i always saw them online AT LEAST $100 each(size like yours). now i just wait my plane ticket money return and buy one of the adults.if this really a t.blondi,then your dealer's ass is mine!:razz:

KoffinKat138

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:)Everything Is worked out now. He's sending me an adult Female Cobalt blue monday to make up for the sling. It's good that it was brought to his attention before he started selling them though. Supposably the guy he got them from was a VERY Reputable Dealer.

Thanks again for the Replys.