Finally Found Her and She's Perfect!

Geoff Armentrout

Arachnopeon
Martin's min order to the USA is $2,000.00
He must have changed it to $1000 recently then, which if that is in Canadian dollars (the site says all prices are in Canadian) then it's $772 usd or so.

Do you ship to the USA?
We can ship to the USA to customers who have a US Fish and Wildlife (USFW) import/export license. For more information on how to obtain this license, go towww.fws.gov. A minimum order of $1000 (plus air freight and inspection fees) is required for shipments to the USA.

Geoff

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
He must have changed it to $1000 recently then, which if that is in Canadian dollars (the site says all prices are in Canadian) then it's $772 usd or so.

Do you ship to the USA?
We can ship to the USA to customers who have a US Fish and Wildlife (USFW) import/export license. For more information on how to obtain this license, go towww.fws.gov. A minimum order of $1000 (plus air freight and inspection fees) is required for shipments to the USA.

Geoff
Well thank you for the new info! Much appreciated!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Seriously, what is that all about?
I don't know VanessaS, I was a bit baffled by that, probably just me, damn wrong, that always state at least why (if) I dislike or disagree. Bah :-s

Anyway I don't want to derail nor hijack your thread so sorry for that :)

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I hit dislike on my phone often, (dang arthritic fingers) usually it's a mistake tho and always try to fix it immediately.
Grats hun!! If this is the T you want and a confirmed female in good health then what ever you want to pay for her isn't to much <3

Jeff23

Arachnolord
For a second there I went on a search for the spider in the picture (I am very experienced with 1/4" spiders in giant over-sized enclosures).

Congratulations. Those are beautiful spiders. I love a bunch of the spiders in the Aphonopelma genus. I hope you enjoy it!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
She's perfect and worth every penny (even though we don't have pennies anymore)! I adore her. The guy said that she is very calm, but he has gotten a couple of hair flicking episodes from her. He said that he had handled her before, so maybe that is why she flicked hairs. She is very quiet at the moment.
I probably won't be rehousing her tonight because we have no water for some reason. I might do it a bit later if the water comes on. She is in a small KK, so she will be fine where she is overnight.
I'm really smitten with her. Photos of this species don't do them justice... she is so beautiful.
_DSC8858-2.jpg
_DSC8859-2-2.jpg

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Honey she's absolutely gorgeous! Seriously considering one now, those legs! I am so happy for you!!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Honey she's absolutely gorgeous! Seriously considering one now, those legs! I am so happy for you!!
And do you see those little toes! They're grey with lovely auburn in the center. And the hair on her eye capsule is auburn too. She's exquisite. Nature is so fabulous.

Octagon

Arachnoperson
And do you see those little toes! They're grey with lovely auburn in the center. And the hair on her eye capsule is auburn too. She's exquisite. Nature is so fabulous.
And so is your photography. Beautiful pics of a beautiful T. She has a lovely mixture of grey, taupe and that pale caramel.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
How the temperament on yours, @VanessaS? It's seems very content already! Congrats :D
She's very calm so far. She is a juvenile/sub-adult, so I expect them to be a bit more skittish, but I don't see any of that at all. She had a long car ride home tonight, because I had to go downtown for her, and she didn't mind me taking those photos at all.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
She's very calm so far. She is a juvenile/sub-adult, so I expect them to be a bit more skittish, but I don't see any of that at all. She had a long car ride home tonight, because I had to go downtown for her, and she didn't mind me taking those photos at all.
I really have no idea how this species has survived in the wild. Docile doesn't begin to describe them. More like enthusiastically stubborn. There is no 'bumping' them with a straw to get them to move. No, you gotta push them out of the way! Adorable little things.

If yours grows quickly and my male slows down, maybe we can make some magic happen :D