Finally able to get my dream T!

Alana

Arachnopeon
OMG! I'm rubbish at guessing haha! Is it P. sp. 'Esmereldas'?
That's my last guess anyway, I'm drunk and need to go to bed. But Pamphos look awsome! Congrats!

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
OMG! I'm rubbish at guessing haha! Is it P. sp. 'Esmereldas'?
That's my last guess anyway, I'm drunk and need to go to bed. But Pamphos look awsome! Congrats!
Haha well you guessed the genus right! And nope! Thanks!

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
Is it Pamphobeteus sp. Machalla? I'm just guessing the one I would've picked, haha.

Jake94

Arachnopeon
This picture was taken halfway through her six-month fast. I dropped in a roach, and she simply followed it around for a few hours. It would scurry off, she'd walk over and put her pedipalps and front feet on it, and the process would start over. She never did attack it, after all that. Just curious, apparently.
Wow that's adorable.

STi

Arachnopeon
solaris. Haha I would be jealous you got some......but definitely not enough to drop that money

Edit: forgot to say congrats, whatever it is. Always cool to get your most desired t. Hoping you get a female.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Nope, didn't remember. My bad, and yes, it's Pamphobeteus antinous. I'll post some photos when I get them, they'll only be around 1.5-2", but I'm still pretty excited!

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Nope, didn't remember. My bad, and yes, it's Pamphobeteus antinous. I'll post some photos when I get them, they'll only be around 1.5-2", but I'm still pretty excited!
Well, gratz on the new acquisitions

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Thanks!

I'll probably end up not buying anymore Ts for a year or two sadly.
This is not possible my friend. I told myself that I would not buy T's until around Christmas time, last month. I sit here one Theraphosa added to my collection and a sexed pair of green bottle blues are on the way... This hobby is addicting.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Thanks!

I'll probably end up not buying anymore Ts for a year or two sadly.
That is sad :( I can relate though. The hubby has put his foot down on any new acquisitions lol. I'll just wait till he wants something and I'll get him... heh I'll make a deal with him... he can get whatever he wants, provided I get the same dollar amount to spend on T's. ;)