Finally a purple albino

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I’ve wanted one of these for a while, but space has limited my retic collection. Now that space is not much an issue anymore, here she is: My purple albino:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Very nice! She is a beaut! Where did you aquire her from? I'm looking for more reliable sources for purchasing retics.

odiakkoh

Arachnosquire
She looks pretty badbutt (not sure if the a word is allowed on the forum lol)

What's the temperament like on retics? Not that I'd ever want a snake that big in my house but still curious.

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Super nice. I love retics but I just can't see me having what it takes for large snakes. :( I'm jealous.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
She looks pretty badbutt (not sure if the a word is allowed on the forum lol)

What's the temperament like on retics? Not that I'd ever want a snake that big in my house but still curious.
Most of my retics are good. Even though they are tolerant of me, they are still big animals capable of ruining my day. If you're smart about how you house them, feed them, handle them etc. they can be rewarding pets. If you are stingy on the housing, care, etc. it can be bad for all parties...and even some not involved as the current attempt to ban giants shows. A number of people, myself included, are working with a few dwarf lines now in order to help bring some of the nice looking morphs into a more tolerable (handleable) size.

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
...wow....

incredibly beautiful animal! i've never seen a snake like that before [as i am a tarantula and scorpion guy but can't resist reptiles and amphibians] but it is gorgeous! :cool:

<(")