Finally, a new T coming my way...

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, I found a pretty good deal on some 2" G. pulchras. I made my order, and my first T should be arriving on Tuesday. I am seriously ecstatic. I ordered the G. pulchra from invertepet. He has been real nice and straightforward to deal with, I would recommend anyone to him.

T-arrival time: 2 days, 7 hours, 36 mintes, and 24 seconds.....but who's counting? :D

Bry

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice docile T!!! Enjoy! How much by the way?

i'm going to wait a couple weeks and then order from InvertePet -- he seems like a really cool guy!

off to buy another T!

peace,
dave

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool, yeah bill is a cool guy man, funny thing is around next week i'll be getting a 5" female G. Pulchra along with some other stuff,lol, yeah i can't wait to see it they sound real cool from what i hear, i want to breed her eventualy:)

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You'll love the G.pulchra, it is an awesome species to own. Very calm and docile.

Andy

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks guys. One question, I've heard of a couple people who have very aggressive Chacoan Gold Knee and B. smithi individuals. So, I'm wondering just out of curiousity, have any of you ever heard of an aggressive G. pulchra?

Bry

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've personally never heard of a G. pulchra biting anyone, all of them I've seen are docile beasties!!

Andy

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thanks, guys :)

G. pulchra can be nippy, depending on the specimen. I've seen some that will rip your face off, and some that you can let crawl all over you and not even flick a single hair - ever.

It depends on the individual and 'that time of the molt', too. Kind of like A. seemani and even G. rosea, really.

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, I got the G. pulchra today. He seems like a real cool T, not exactly a face-ripper or anything. ;) I couldn't believe how small he was, 2" is smaller than I pictured. He was a little nervous, but that's to be expected. When I tapped him with the paintbrush to get him in his cage, all he did was calmly stroll into the cage. Seems really cool. :) Well, I am off to get some crickets, as I'm sure he's hungry.

Bry :D