Filming your tarantula

Treba

Arachnopeon
Would anyone in Los Angeles, or around, be interested in letting me film their tarantula?

I just think they're interesting/cool and want to film them, and their owners if possible. I'm more than happy just to film the tarantula if you don't want to be filmed.

This isn't for anything commercial, I just think they're interesting and want to learn more about them, and the people who own them.

Thanks.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Uhm... let's see. Point to the top, I say, but with a different perspective.

My advice is: film only the splendid, amazing, Goddess* sexy rear legs in every position etc and become a legend. Think about it for a moment... Sharon Stone turned into a 'Movie Legend' thanks only to that 'Basic Instinct' legs-scene, no?

Well, I tell you, 2018 is the year of the Goddess* legs! Legs that, quite frankly, are environmental and eco-friendly ok as well and this, in L.A Hollywood etc is always a good 'card' to use :)

Mark my words, man, mark my words :cigar: <-- Smilies of a rich Los Angeles-Los Santos movie producer smoking a $300 cigar

*0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)

Treba

Arachnopeon
Being a legend is overrated.
Still need to see Basic Instinct.
And will make sure to get lots of hairy leg shots.

So, who's gonna let me film their tarantula?

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Being a legend is overrated.
Yes, indeed, but cash isn't. Plus we need all the help possible for *brainwash* cough I mean *promote*, yes, promote, the Cult of the Goddess* :pompous:

Still need to see Basic Instinct.
Really? So you aren't a Hollywood aspirant/writer etc? :writer:

And will make sure to get lots of hairy leg shots.
That's the point, and where the Goddess* enters. One of the T's/spiders haters most used clichè, in general, is related to 'hairs': Goddess* has smooth velvet - no hairs at all - rear legs, on the other hand = BOOM! :kiss:

So, who's gonna let me film their tarantula?
Unfortunately, I live in Lombardy, Northern Italy.
Too bad because I'm always happy to let perfect Internet strangers enters on my home :( <-- South Park sad Butters face

*0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her)