Filipino orange tarantula (POT)

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
Guys.. Just wanna ask what setup did you do with you filipino orange tarantula.. How you make him web a lot what setup to make him web alot? I always dig a burrow and tunnel for my pot but this time i wanna see her beauty whenever i like to aee thw terrarium.. Hope that you can help me.. Please include pictures of your pot setup.. Thank you guys

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Check out Tom Moran's video on filipino orange T's. Has superb info and ou'll find most of what you need in that video on YouTube :D

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
Check out Tom Moran's video on filipino orange T's. Has superb info and ou'll find most of what you need in that video on YouTube :D
Yes sire.. I already check tom morans video on youtube and it was amazing we have the same setup for pot.. I have this beautiful orange tarantula for a month now and it was really active and web like hell inside her burrow.. She didnt come out of burrow ..is pot like a baboon that web a lot in enclosure? Thank you sire..i want her to web that whole enclosure like the huahini...

Arachnoaddict666

Arachnopeon
That's one of the Ts I've never been able to keep alive. Maybe bad stock, but be careful with them.
It is one of the beautiful tarantula here in the philippine but its now rare her... You check out the sp.cordilleran from the philippine you love that tarantula..

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
I just received a sling of one of these. Any info would also be appreciated.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I just received a sling of one of these. Any info would also be appreciated.
Lots of inches of moist substrate (yours is a sling after all, for that I would keep an adult, here where I live, on slightly moist). Don't be a 'Scrooge' with ventilation as well. Mold is baddy and crappy. Done.

A juve/adult, rinse and repeat that in a proper sized enclosure with a nice piece of cork bark with, if you want, a couple of fake leaves nearby said cork. Done.

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
Lots of inches of moist substrate (yours is a sling after all, for that I would keep an adult, here where I live, on slightly moist). Don't be a 'Scrooge' with ventilation as well. Mold is baddy and crappy. Done.

A juve/adult, rinse and repeat that in a proper sized enclosure with a nice piece of cork bark with, if you want, a couple of fake leaves nearby said cork. Done.
Thats easy..... Thanks
Im disappointed no comments about hail the queen....;)