few suggestions please?

Kymura

Arachnoknight
came into a somewhat large sum of money unexpectedly, large enough that the bank is holding it till the 26th of this month.
Anyway. I can breath again now as I have the money to pay my recently deceased mother's bills and get my house paperwork finished.
I am also going to treat myself to a few T's..don't want to spend more than a couple hundred ..so, I'm in the market for..

Acanthoscurria geniculata because somehow I don't have one yet...
and a Grammostola pulchra for sure.
Any other must haves?
Many of you don't know me so,
I don't love obligate burrowers.
Attitude doesn't offend me (I kind of appreciate a little attitude)
and I'm comfortable with both old and new world.
(Have a gift of pokies coming so no pokie suggestions please)

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
C. cyaneopubescens, B. smithi-boehmei-albiceps, E. campestratus, P. cancerides come to mind.

cold blood

Staff member
Paphpobetus

Xenesthis

C. marshalli...one of the few obligate burrowers that always seems to be out.

N. incei

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Here's my wanted list..

B. Albopilosum
B. Smithi
Euathlus sp red
T. cyaneolum
A. Geniculata
A. Purpurea
G. Pulchra
C. Cyaneopubescens
M. Robustum
P. Cancerides
A. Seemani
A. Chalcodes
P. Cambridgei
N. Chromatus
N. Incei

All new world though

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Here's my wanted list..

B. Albopilosum
B. Smithi
Euathlus sp red
T. cyaneolum
A. Geniculata
A. Purpurea
G. Pulchra
C. Cyaneopubescens
M. Robustum
P. Cancerides
A. Seemani
A. Chalcodes
P. Cambridgei
N. Chromatus
N. Incei

All new world though
Nothing wrong with new world. I adore my silly porteri girls :) (although one of them thinks she's an OBT with pms)

Last edited:

Kymura

Arachnoknight
I'll third the B smithi -- such a classic to have.
Thinking about it, simply because it's such a classic T. I'm partial to the B emilia as my little juvenile is adorable. (Threat poses me if I touch the water dish.)

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Thinking about it, simply because it's such a classic T. I'm partial to the B emilia as my little juvenile is adorable. (Threat poses me if I touch the water dish.)
I had my chance for a female smithi and passed it over for an emilia. Can't say I regret the decision. One day maybe I'll have one of each. :)
Hard to go wrong with any Brachy.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Panamanian Fiery Tigerump (Theraphosinae sp. "Panama")

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
ah, actually hoping you still have some N. incei left when the funds are released :)
I have some from CB, and they are doing great. A very interesting species, and VERY, VERY fast (prob the fastest NW terrestrial I've ever owned, rivals my balfouri slings easily), extremely nimble. Very aggressive eaters.

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Panamainian Fiery Tigerump (Theraphosinae sp. "Panama")
Oh my G0ds! Just went and looked at this guy (Google images) somebody told you my fondness for that striped bottom didn't they....tell me a bit about them please. (Yes I'm going to search also 0.o)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh my G0ds! Just went and looked at this guy (Google images) somebody told you my fondness for that striped bottom didn't they....tell me a bit about them please. (Yes I'm going to search also 0.o)
You have the cash, get them. Kelly Swift has them for sure ask him, he'll know.

Kymura

Arachnoknight
You have the cash, get them. Kelly Swift has them for sure ask him, he'll know.
wont have it till the 26th, already saw they had 5 in Stock so my fingers are crossed.
What I got browsing is--
OK it can/does. burrow but isn't an obligate burrower, moderate humidity/temp , generally more skittish then defensive. Smaller growing to about 4"
So nice big water dish overflowed occasionally and deep sub. . Have I got it so far?

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
OK so what I'm seeing is it burrows but isn't an obligate burrowers, moderate humidity, generally more skittish then defensive.

wont have it till the 26th, already saw they had 5 in Stock so my fingers are crossed.
What I got browsing is--
OK it can/does. burrow but isn't an obligate burrower, moderate humidity/temp , generally more skittish then defensive. Smaller growing to about 4"
So nice big water dish overflowed occasionally and deep sub. . Have I got it so far?
Correct. I don't overflow my dishes, only because I don't like getting mold growth, ie I'm not great at that hahaha

If you want them I would give the dealer a call, explain the situation and see if what they are willing to do. Many times they will work for you, other times perhaps not.

Remember, maybe someone else is looking at them too!