Few Questions

Rampantsoto

Arachnopeon
First is if too much humidity is harmful to scorpions. I was having an issue keeping it up like most people, but I fixed it with plastic wrap. Now its always about 85% sometimes higher into the 90's. Not sure if this is an issue though.

Second my local pet store sells crickets in bundles of 20 for a dollar. I always find my self keeping some for a lot longer then I would like, and the last few end up dying on me. What should I be feeding my crickets to make them healthier for my scorpion and help them survive. Also does that dust stuff you put on the crickets before feeding them really help?

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The humidity would be depending on what species you keep, for tropical species like Pandinus and Heterometrus that sounds good.

I've fed my crickets catfood, oranges and beetle gel. With 20 crickets you can start breeding your own, put a box with humid peat in there and they will start laying eggs. The vitamin/calcium powder is not nescessary, it's made for reptiles.

InfestedGoat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I personally hate keeping crickets. I say if you have a petshop close enough, just take a drive up there on feeding day and buy what you need for the day.