Few Parabuthus Qs

Tsathoggua

Arachnopeon
Getting a P.transvaalicus sometime soon, (I would rather like P.schlechteri or P.raudus, but neither seems to be available) but I have a few questions on keeping P.transvaalicus though.

This species is a desert species, psammophilous environment, with some rocks to form a hide in, with some assorted scenery appropriate for an environment? how much space, per scorpion is needed? I have a 60-liter tank, and I know I could divide it in half to keep at least two.

Will the adults live communaly at all? from what I read here the instar stages would rather eat each other than be good neighbours and look out for the family cat while one goes on holiday...

Feeding...one roach or couple of large crickets/locusts per week seems to be about right.

Temperature-this is where I am somewhat unsure, as I not seen a really detailed caresheet for P.transvaalicus, only some other Parabuthus spp. I could do with some advice on this, and how to achieve efficient temperature regulation.

Toxicity: I am well aware of the high toxicity of P.transvaalicus, but going further than that, what is the breakdown of the venom composition, I am aware of birtoxin, bestoxin, altitoxin and dortoxin being the main venom components, mostly typical scorpion beta-type neurotoxins causing sodium channel hyperactivation, but altitoxin looks...odd, in mice causing a decrease of activity instead of hyperactivity/seizures, as would be expected from a sodium channel opening toxin such as these, or veratrine and the like.

Anybody know how it acts? and what else is in there?

Edit: how long does P.transvaalicus live in captivity?