Few new additions

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Got three new little monsters. Bought off cold blood. great spiders and perfect packing. Got cold as f Indiana yesterday (snowed), but they made it. all three ate a cricket and seem to like the newenclosures.

Attachments

Moonohol

Two Legged Freak
It's nice to see a fellow Hoosier on the boards! Congrats on the new Ts. I recently joined the Psalmo club myself. They're a total blast!

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
It's nice to see a fellow Hoosier on the boards! Congrats on the new Ts. I recently joined the Psalmo club myself. They're a total blast!
Right on:) the p Cambridgei was a freebie (thanks cold blood), but is super cool. was in a straw that I blew on to get out from packing. came out in my hand and ran right up my arm on my back. my gf actually got it off. she had me feel her heart 10 minutes later and it was still beating fast lol.

WoofSpider

Arachnosquire
P. cambridgei is on my buy list for sure. Love that pattern on the abdomen.

What species are the other two?

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Both G. Pulchripes. saw these in someone's collection and had to get a couple. very neat even little.

PurplePanther

Arachnopeon
Am new in here, I hope this post is suitable for this topic, don't want to make mistakes...
Well it's official, I am now a Tarantula Keeper and I want to tell people who might be interested.
On Saturday 19th my very first Ts were delivered....that day was spent pacing as though waiting for a child to be born :smug:
I have a female Brachypelma Smithi 6.5cm and sling 1.5cm, plus a female Acanthoscurria Geniculata 6.5cm. :embarrassed:
They are all stunners. I will do my very best to give them an excellent quality of life.
I could ramble on about them and I've only had them 2 days ! :wacky:

clive 82

Arachnoknight
Am new in here, I hope this post is suitable for this topic, don't want to make mistakes...
Well it's official, I am now a Tarantula Keeper and I want to tell people who might be interested.
On Saturday 19th my very first Ts were delivered....that day was spent pacing as though waiting for a child to be born :smug:
I have a female Brachypelma Smithi 6.5cm and sling 1.5cm, plus a female Acanthoscurria Geniculata 6.5cm. :embarrassed:
They are all stunners. I will do my very best to give them an excellent quality of life.
Both great choices, brilliant species. Enjoy your new editions!

Oreo

Arachnocookie
That's exciting, congrats!

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Right on:) the p Cambridgei was a freebie (thanks cold blood), but is super cool. was in a straw that I blew on to get out from packing. came out in my hand and ran right up my arm on my back. my gf actually got it off. she had me feel her heart 10 minutes later and it was still beating fast lol.
This happened to me with my OBT sling but I was alone. Ran onto my hand, up my arm, and onto my back before I could react. Fortunately I was wearing a hoodie and when I took it off he was still on it. I definitely could have lost or crushed that little guy.

Risto N

Arachnopeon
Awesome, looks like there's a couple others from Indiana then? Beautiful weather we have been having haha

The new T's look great!