CID143ti

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ya it looks like a keys to me too.

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Son of a diddly! Y'all are gettin down with the diff pedes. Yeah I like the peekin dude, a thick rouded look to it.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that is so not even all the pics...some were less than cooperative...each one of those is different though...no same animal in two pics...i think i am seriously about to work on breeding the haitians...how big do the castinieceps(sp?) need to be to breed???

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My wild guess is when they are hitting around 4 inches but just more guessing, I don't really know. It's just that I have one that mated that was around 4 and it kind of surprised me. The smaller ones I've put in together run like hell when they come in contact with each other.

R.HENNING

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Let us know if and how the breeding goes with the Haitians.!! ;)

I would be interested in a couple babies of them.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
no problem...does anyone have any duggestions on natural habitat of the hatian...I keep them about like all the others but thought any suggestions would be nice

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no problem...does anyone have any duggestions on natural habitat of the hatian...I keep them about like all the others but thought any suggestions would be nice
i also keep my haitian the same as all of my pedes,and no problem what so ever:)

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can they really be found around Haiti? I'm sure they can be found in diff places too but if they can be found around Haiti, my World Atlas says, always hot there, tropical, mountain soils... Probably like Houston in the Spring and Summer but with mountains. I would guess they hang out around the rocky places and around the mountains. But I couldn't find any solid info on what their micro environment is on the net either.

mindlessvw

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
they can be located at a few other areas according to a few readings i have seen but they all seem to be the same climate...I didn't know if anybody else had any other suggestions but I will most likely keep them how they are...ya I would say just like Houston climate...