Fence Lizard

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This is Beta, a young adult male Fence Lizard. He was caught as a baby and tolerates close inspection. He shares a 40 g breeder with a smaller male Fence Lizard and an Eastern Glass Lizard. We have plans to snag him a bride soon.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice find! :clap: I've found Western fence lizards in northern California . . . they're really cool, but a PAIN to catch.

I love that blue they have!

What

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice find! :clap: I've found Western fence lizards in northern California . . . they're really cool, but a PAIN to catch.

I love that blue they have!
No; easy to catch, pain to release. :p

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Released the smaller male today as the larger one was chasing the smaller and both were doing displays at each other. Took his picture before letting him go. Now to find a female.

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
More Fence Lizard Pics

Funny thing the other day. I had a container of roaches sitting out next to the lizard cage while feeding the Ts. I hear this scratching noise and look over to see both fence lizards scabbling at the glass, desparately trying to get at the roaches.

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lovely male; I had a fence lizzard as a child, and they're very beautiful. Fun to watch, too.

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Funny thing the other day. I had a container of roaches sitting out next to the lizard cage while feeding the Ts. I hear this scratching noise and look over to see both fence lizards scabbling at the glass, desparately trying to get at the roaches.
My fence lizard enclosure is next to the leopard gecko tank, and he does that when I feed the gecko first... it's hilarious. :}

dtknow

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Darn...I should have seen this before I caught a skink and released it.