Female regalis pic...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Don't catch this gal out in the open a whole lot so I try to get a shot of her when the chance arises. enjoy

Phil

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phil,
Great pic I sure hope you dont mind me adding a pic of a mature male for comparison.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Attachments

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful.. Both of them.

The female has got some great coloration..

Very, Very nice!

-Jason

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) thinking about getting a regalis again. my first one , my first ever T died:( though i still dont know why:?

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
don't mind at all..

Heck you can even add that mature male to my collection if ya want. :) Last sack she made went bad but she should be good to go again soon.

Phil

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wow, the contrast!
The female surely looks better....

Dennis

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beauties guys! I love my female to death too, and hey, I also need a male regalis:D

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So Phil,
When to you think you might be able to get another batch. I really would like one. But I do need to know how bad is the hair, and the ventom if any (you know b/c of allergies). :confused:

Peace,
DPS

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks botar,
I am glad you sent me that link, I think I'll let pategirl handle these if she doesn't already have one. If my leg swells to the size of a small watermellon when a bee stings me, I think this lil angel may be a lil to potent for my taste. And the reason I asked about the hairs is b/c i am a lil new to the spider thang still. Even the hairs of a Curly hair with turn my arm red with a lil swelling, and some white dots. So you see I need to be somewhat careful with the critters I buy.

Thanks,
DPS

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
In regards to your reaction to bee stings and its relation to poec venom, I'd defer to Code Monkey. He seems to be up on the science behind allergic reactions and such. Code... I know you're here somewhere.

Botar

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Accually I know a lil about that type of stuff. From my understanding alot of insect and invert ventom are very simular (relizing there are different types of toxins) but if a person is allegic to some type of ventom or toxin, that person can easily be receptable to other ventoms or toxins.

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have a regalis, dear. You'll be living with it soon enough. :D

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hell you also have 23 other spiders, 6 corns, 5 millipedes, 1 scorp, and a skink soon enought. How should i know all of what you have and don't!