Female G Pulchra?

DrJonnyD

Arachnosquire
Before I get blasted for putting this post on this thread, I just wanted to say that I had the pictures on the sexing thread and nobody responded. Second I know they are not the best pictures, but they are the best my phone can do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
wll one thing i can say.. BABY GOT BACK lol but yes it also looks female to me but not 100% sure hope its female for ya man :D

DrJonnyD

Arachnosquire
Thank you guys. She does have back. I was hoping, since that is what I paid for. Thanks again.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
Thank you guys. She does have back. I was hoping, since that is what I paid for. Thanks again.
notta prob but kep checking back so some of the more experinced people come in i would go with the word over mine any day i was just putting my 2 cents in :}

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Really hard to tell. I would need a much cleaner shot, because I was actually going to lean male.

If you have a molt still, that would be ideal.

ADDED:

Can you try get a cleaner pic? the background is sharp, but the pic of the spider is blurred. if you can get a bit of a cleaner shot, it would make it easier for us to detemine the sex.

Last edited:

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
:/ it is hard to tell.. I was thinking the first pic seems more male to me but the second looks more female. definatly need a clear pic and maybe closer aswell.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those pictures are way too fuzzy to tell. The only reason I'd lean male is because of the dark semicircle in the top picture, but we really need better quality pictures.