Female dealer ignore my call!

BillyG

Arachnopeon
Ok,so lots of my ts are bought from this woman,she's little bit more expensive than the other dealers i know but i can go to her house and choose,about one month ago i asked her about her king baboon and three other ts but i didn't buy each one of 'em because their size and personal issues,but lately she has this gorgeous 3-4 inches female togo starburst baboon on sell and i fell in love with the picture she took at the first moment i saw it,but for last few cases she start to ignore my calling now!just want to contact with her coz this time it's serious!and if i go to her house without notice her then that will make me look like obsessed or something.:8o

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
Dude I wouldnt waste my time if someone doesn't want your money.......
She might be aggravated that you are wasting her time but hey, thats business and you are the consumer

Something might be up as well - personal issues so who knows

Give her a call one more time and then go someplace else. H. macs are not rare by any means and finding ones you described should not to be hard to find, if you want one bad enough

BillyG

Arachnopeon
Dude I wouldnt waste my time if someone doesn't want your money.......
She might be aggravated that you are wasting her time but hey, thats business and you are the consumer

Something might be up as well - personal issues so who knows

Give her a call one more time and then go someplace else. H. macs are not rare by any means and finding ones you described should not to be hard to find, if you want one bad enough
thanks homie,pesonal issues means the personal issue between me and the ts she sold,such as price and size issues,yes i felt sorry to waste her time,but hey,i have right to waste no money on something i don't want!:embarrassed: and again,thanks dude!

Last edited:

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
You shouldn't feel sorry - You were interested and did not pull the trigger. It happens everyday with car salesman and retail stores

Like I said, if you want an H mac, there are plenty of people on this board who would love to sell you one. Just search around I am sure you will exactly what you are looking for and probably for a better price

Happy hunting!

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ignore Me ?

And she has every right not to want to waste any more time with you. Talk about spoiled, I didn't get what I wanted so let's shame her into it. Get over it , we can deal with who we want to (It's called CHOICES).:embarrassed:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Does it really matter that it's a female?

What if she's on vacation, busy with a family emergency, etc etc?

Czalz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does it really matter that it's a female?

What if she's on vacation, busy with a family emergency, etc etc?
{D You went there........

It did kind of stick out there, huh? j/k

@ the OP

If you truly feel as though she's ignoring you, don't buy from her. Someone who will ignore you pre-sale is probably not someone who will take good care of you post-sale, if something were to go wrong.

As others said, it is her right and she shouldn't be guilted into anything, and if you really know she's ignoring you, just go another direction....it doesn't sound like the start of a good relationship.

-Charles

BillyG

Arachnopeon
{D You went there........

It did kind of stick out there, huh? j/k

@ the OP

If you truly feel as though she's ignoring you, don't buy from her. Someone who will ignore you pre-sale is probably not someone who will take good care of you post-sale, if something were to go wrong.

, and if you really know she's ignoring you, just go another direction....it doesn't sound like the start of a good relationship.

-Charles
"As others said, it is her right and she shouldn't be guilted into anything",oh thank you!!and i didn't meant to sounds like that at all!i don't know where that person felt that i "blame" on her,all i meant is hope that she can get contact with me asap,or there's plenty H.macs out there so I just have to choose move on,i know you probably misunderstood my attitude little bit but i didn't said a word with disrespect nor blame and so do my feelings,so i don't know where you got that from or it's just you like to call people "spoiled".and i said female because she is a female,so do my mother so do Audrey Hepburn!and that's all,nothing more i said nor i felt,and i did said it's that "I" don't want to go to her house without notice her,and that's some respect that i showed i'm not disrespect women or anybody,that's all this thread about.i don't know where i touched anybody's insecure line but,i pray for you and her and everybody on this earth not just women or anybody you name it,i know Jesus know exactly what i meant!period.

Last edited:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"As others said, it is her right and she shouldn't be guilted into anything",oh thank you!!and i didn't meant to sounds like that at all!i don't know where that person felt that i "blame" on her,all i meant is hope that she can get contact with me asap,or there's plenty H.macs out there so I just have to choose move on,i know you probably misunderstood my attitude little bit but i didn't said a word with disrespect nor blame and so do my feelings,so i don't know where you got that from or it's just you like to call people "spoiled".and i said female because she is a female,so do my mother so do Audrey Hepburn!and that's all,nothing more i said nor i felt,and i did said it's that "I" don't want to go to her house without notice her,and that's some respect that i showed i'm not disrespect women or anybody,that's all this thread about.i don't know where i touched miss NikiP's insecure line but,i pray for you and her and everybody on this earth not just women or anybody you name it,i know Jesus know exactly what i meant!period.
I was meerly curious as to if you thought her gender was why she was a bad dealer. It seemed to be important since you put it in the title.

Sure, go right on ahead and pray for me :rolleyes:

Ingar

Arachnopeon
In my OP I can say that I had a problems with contacting some of my seller time awhile. I was mad and thought to break relationship. And in the end he called me and tell that I schould to call in the late evening, cause he is busy during day in his job. That turned my mind. It explains that sometimes there could be another reasons why people don't answer - not just they don't want.. :D
Maybe wait, but if it tooks to much time - then you must to wind another seller :cool:.

BillyG

Arachnopeon
I was meerly curious as to if you thought her gender was why she was a bad dealer. It seemed to be important since you put it in the title.

Sure, go right on ahead and pray for me :rolleyes:
so do i said Mariah Carey is my favorite "female" singer,i put that on a title,so do i said Keith Urban is my favorite "male" singer,i put that on a title because that's their gender nothing more!so do acadamy award has "best actress of the year",so do razzie award has "worst actress of the year".since you bring it up,then i tell you i don't care gender as who's better who's not,coz that's what haters about what's wrong..ness about,and sweetie you and me both know what that is so we don't go there.i care about gender as the most natural way,as i don't named my son Janice and my daughter Michael,or teach them call you uncle or call my father grandma unless they choose to by theirself harmless willing.:) but i still want to say sorry if that sounds harsh to you as a woman yourself,which i'm so not meant anything like that in your pretty head right now,so the only thing i can say it's i wish you can understand.

Last edited:

LisaD

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As a female, if you put up a post like that about me, my creep-dar would start gonging. Even if I intended to return your call, I'd do a 180, and would not return any further calls from you.

What exactly was the purpose of your post if it wasn't to shame her into paying attention to you, or slapping at her reputation?

BillyG

Arachnopeon
As a female, if you put up a post like that about me, my creep-dar would start gonging. Even if I intended to return your call, I'd do a 180, and would not return any further calls from you.

What exactly was the purpose of your post if it wasn't to shame her into paying attention to you, or slapping at her reputation?
i don't know what more can i answer.i am sorry,i'm not a woman anyway so i don't know what you girls feeling,but so far y'all definitely prove i been a jerk in some way,so i'm sorry about that,if in ANYWAY y'all feeling insult or ANYTHING,i deeply apologize to y'all sistas.period,i'm shut up!gosh,when God made women......amazing.

Last edited:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If you had put "Male dealer ignore my call" as your title i'd still be asking what the heck the gender had to do with it.

And I'm sure Lisa and I aren't the only people of either gender that are :? over the dealer's gender being important enough to be in the title.

It's just kind of dumb.

BillyG

Arachnopeon
If you had put "Male dealer ignore my call" as your title i'd still be asking what the heck the gender had to do with it.

And I'm sure Lisa and I aren't the only people of either gender that are :? over the dealer's gender being important enough to be in the title.

It's just kind of dumb.
i don't know,maybe if you feel comfortable enough with yourself then you won't even waste your time on this thing at 1st place.I moved to new york and i still say "hi,y'all." with my texas accent,and my colleague respond me with fake south accent and i don't feel uncomfortable or go "what that accent about?",but then again,that's just me,of course y'all feelings different than me,so i definitely will trying to fit in with y'all.i don't know about you but i don't waste no more time on this,i didn't meant it at 1st place,and I apologized that my opening personality bothered you again and again,so God bless us all,see you nowhere.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
WOW! I always love reading stuff from you billyG.Your personally responsible for the longest run on sentences in history!

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Poor reading comprehension? I shall simplify.

I'm not offended at your thread because I have a uterus.

If you were female, and posted "male dealer ignoring calls", and made the same post about a male dealer... I'd still be asking what does it have to do with what occurred.

However, with each post you are sounding more like a jerk with poor keyboard skills.

rbailey1010

Arachnopeon
Wow this got way off topic and turned into some of the most ridiculous arguments I have seen to date

OP, buy somewhere else....none of this is worth your time. The "person" who you bought from previously does not seem to want to do business with you anymore....

Hope you find what you are looking for.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
However, with each post you are sounding more like a jerk with poor keyboard skills.
Sorry, but +1 for this.

Niki's right: if you're going to post and expect responses, you really have to learn to type in such a way that people will be able to read it without becoming enraged.

The shift key is your friend, as is the period key.

I'm sorry, but it doesn't make me want to help/advise/converse with someone when their wall of text blasts me upside the head, complete with lack of capitalization and sentence structure.

I know we're not in English class, but can't people just use some common courtesy?

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Alright, vigilantes, you've kind of beaten this to death already. Thanks, and consider your job here done.

Carry on.