feel sorry for feeders

xLoydx

Arachnopeon
I agree, I do feel sorry for them but not for the crickets or worms or anything simular. I only feel sorry for the mice i wouldn't be able to feed mice, I hate the crickets and worms {D I know its unfare but oh well.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
im sorry, (holding back my smile), but thats probably the funniest story that ive ever heard, or atleast remember....never thought of the nipple of being such a huge target....although when i was younger, and dumber, i almost got mine ripped off...:D

I got tagged by an Assassin Bug nymph on my right nipple a couple years ago. OMG IT HURT!!! My wifes poodle had picked it up on his coat while nosing around in the garden that morning. The dog then jumped on me to wake me up, pressing the Assassin Bug into my nipple and the bug did what just what it naturally does.

There was this brief zip-zip-zip boiling sensation as the flesh was liquified, it then just stung and throbbed for another 3 hours. I was sweating from the pain, but also laughing a lot.

My nipple was still tender a year later.

I keep the Assassin Bugs around still. They are great beneficial insects. It was a fluke that I got tagged, and certainly not the bugs fault.