~Feeding Video~ #002 ft. Steel Beans!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Hey guys!
Ive made another feeding video that i hope you enjoy. My last one was a bit on the silent side so I added some music to go with it. I hope you enjoy my all my friends playing in their classic hit created back in the summer of 07! :D

Let me know if you guys have any advice or helpful tips by commenting!
I want my videos to get better each time! Thanks for your time. :worship:

[YOUTUBE]bn0F6wTWuZg[/YOUTUBE]

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
AgentD, It's always good when they're feeding well. Nice vid! :clap:

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Couldn't tell by the vid, but how much substrate you go in them cages? Does the Cobal have enough to burrow? Or did he have one and I just couldn't see it...

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Couldn't tell by the vid, but how much substrate you go in them cages? Does the Cobal have enough to burrow? Or did he have one and I just couldn't see it...
She is a non burrowing H. lividum. She is actually my best display girl.. LOL
She has a hide but doesnt use it.

Before this setup i had lots and lots of peat and even dug a 8" burrow for her to start and she rejected it! Thanks for your concern.. but obligate burrowers do not need lots of substrate to feel comfortable and thrive.
It just makes for a pet hole and causes them to become more reclusive. I only give my obligate burrowers enough space for them to put there leg span into. And they dont seem stressed at all. Even when i open the lid.

I keep thier enclosures small enough that they "feel" the enclosure is a hide. They just web the entire enclosure and have a little spot to stay vertical. Makes for a nice web show and i can enjoy them all day. :cool:

Last edited: