Feeding time pics 2

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I couldn't help but get some good shots while feeding the herd today. I did a whole lot better with the new camera and wanted to show them off.

The first is Heidi, my P.regalis. She was a little scrunched up in the corner but she stayed still and didn't charge out at me while I had the lid open. Good girl!!

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is Orion, my juvie A.jurenicola. (This one jumped out one day and was on my left side of my chest-not where I wanted to get a bite at!!)

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Getting bored yet? Only two left that I took, the first is my sub-adult P.formosa, Salem. And the second one is my Diablo, Columbian giant redleg

Attachments

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Not bored at all!!!

Hey, post more....great pics as always, thanks!!! Diablo looks awesome.

Static_69

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i love the pic of your pokie...i've always like the designs and patterns on them and i'm a huge fan of them even though i don't have any.

Risto

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey SurfinJB, I have already posted some pics of one of my C.thorelli. It's hard to get pics of them because I have to dig them out and they really get mad at me. The last one I dug out actually jumped out of the deli cup and flipped on her back hoping I would stick my finger on her. My girls have attitudes:D I promise sometime real soon I will try and get some more of them. If you want to see one of them check out the post called "fun with C.thorelli(schiodtei).

paolo_28

Arachnopeon
WOW

Damn that was quick. I was just about to say....that's it? Lol.

You've got a very nice collection. Keep them pic's coming!:D

Paolo

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by petitegreeneyes
This is Miguel, my big eating A.texensis
Hehe, I have a Curly Hair eating-machine and he' (well, she actually) is called Miguel too :D