feeding jumping spider slings

Blue spider boy

Arachnopeon
(well my jumper isn't actually a sling he's molted once so Idk maybe he is)
my sling always eats the fruit flies I put in her cage. however, I can't help but feel as though might be overfeeding her as her abdomen is quite petite looking.
so, my question is: should I feed her according to the time passed since her last feed or should I feed her by the look of her abdomen?

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
Jumping spiders have a very obvious difference in abdomen size when they need to eat versus when they’re full. Although they’re small, it is easy to tell for the most part. But if you drop in a couple FFF and it immediately shows interest, you’re not really over feeding. They metabolize faster than tarantulas, and feeding every 2-3 days for smaller jumpers isn’t too much ime. I currently have 6 jumpers, I feed all of them every 2-3 days and spray water droplets on the side every other day or so. They’ve done great in my care so far so I think that’s a good way to go. If they aren’t eating it, the flies usually die very quickly without media or medium (the stuff they eat in the colonies you buy/make) so it’s not too big a deal to leave them in there either.

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
fruit flies are completely a-ok. I've had some that I found outside (phidippus audax) when they were alice :( short life lol. I just fed them fruit flies by looking at there abdomen

Blue spider boy

Arachnopeon
Jumping spiders have a very obvious difference in abdomen size when they need to eat versus when they’re full. Although they’re small, it is easy to tell for the most part. But if you drop in a couple FFF and it immediately shows interest, you’re not really over feeding. They metabolize faster than tarantulas, and feeding every 2-3 days for smaller jumpers isn’t too much ime. I currently have 6 jumpers, I feed all of them every 2-3 days and spray water droplets on the side every other day or so. They’ve done great in my care so far so I think that’s a good way to go. If they aren’t eating it, the flies usually die very quickly without media or medium (the stuff they eat in the colonies you buy/make) so it’s not too big a deal to leave them in there either.
yeh I noticed as well usually it gets kinda slim when they are hungry and it bloats up after a feed so I'm gonna start feeding according to her abdomen size thanks for the advice :)