Feeding/Cleaning Utensils...

Faunya

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Does anyone know of a good place to order some nice, long feeding forceps or tweezers for a reasonable price?

I'd like a set of forceps around 18" long or so, and a set of 12" tweezers... I found one place that had them for a reasonable price ($22 for the forceps and $15 or so for the tweezers), but they start shipping at $30...that seems rediculous.

Otherwise, if you guys have any other advice on how to clean out my little cobalt's cage without getting my hand taken off, that'd be good to know...

Any ideas on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Faunya

bwhatch2

Arachnopeon
try your local auto parts store. they should sell what they call a pick up tool. it basically has sissor type handles that open and close an aligator clip on the end. mechanics use them to pick up nuts and bolts that drop into the engine compartment. no idea the cost, but should be pretty cheap.

bryan

Bob the thief

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Forceps and nets ( not for all animals) are your best friends.

btw thats a great site

Last edited:

minax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Try Tongs.com. I have purchased tongs and forceps from them. They have 12" feeding forceps, rubber coated that are $20 ,shipping included in the price. I have some and I am totally satisfied with the quality.;)